Let's Get Something Straight...
Now this post isn't what you may think it is about, nope. This post is about a 'Straight Talk'- a mobile phone service where you do not need a contract. Which is great because it claims you can cut you phone bill in half. When we're all trying to watch what we spend in the current climate, looking at the cost of your phone bill is a good way to save some extra money. (& by gosh, do I know by my high phone bills eek!) Think of the extra money you could save... more Starbucks for Wegan perhaps? haha. No no, we have to save for the visa fund.
What would you buy with the extra money you save?
Here's some facts about it:
• There are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Finally, Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users!
• Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®
Whilst I'm in the USA I tend to ring up a ridiculous phone bill despite trying not to use my phone.. I think I will definitely look into this. What about you?
And for those of us doing long distance this is the part where you may be most interested!!
International Long Distance:
• Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.
So what are your thoughts??
Check out this video- had me giggling!